Am I Even A Photographer Anymore?

Its May! even though it might as well be fucking january

I looked at my camera folders last week and I realised that I, Paris Tate, someone who has all the abilities and equipment to follow my dream of being a professional photographer, has not taken any decent photos in about a year. And a half. 

Okay it's been like two years. 

I just do not have the motivation or pride to go out and take photos anymore. 

Oh my camera will just get in the way, I dont want to carry my camera bag
I've taken photos here before, they'll just be the same 
I cant be bothered I have more important things to do like sleep and eat pasta 

Literally all the f-cking reasons under the sun, and I literally have had to put it down to the fact that I am just scared that its been too long for me to be any good at photographing anymore, and am so out of touch with it that I do not know where to even start. 

SO, I bought a notebook, because thats not procrastinating even more, and have started to write up some plans for photography shoots and ideas.  




I've even started taking a few basic shots, albeit even if they are of my stupid roommates (and boyfriend) pulling stupid faces and doing what they do best (being bellends), who I am to whinge if the photos themselves are still coming out clear, in focus and with some creativity. 



I guess I'll keep it posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment